Firstly I’d like to say a HUGE thank you for being nominated by both Upansa over at Life On My Plate and to Boulder Baking Queen for The Sunshine Award. It’s so lovely to be nominated for this award, it not only shows me that you read my posts but it makes me feel very welcome and part of the blogging community. From a little research into the award, I see the award is given for blogs that are “positive, inspiring and creative.” That makes me feel incredibly flattered and rewarded, so for that thank you very very much!
Include the Sunshine Award icon in your post and/or on your blog
Link to the blogger who nominated you
Answer 10 questions about yourself
Nominate 10 other bloggers to receive the award
Link to your nominees and let them know you nominated them
Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer
Some of the questions asked by my two fellow bloggers were quite similar, therefore I’ve decided to choose my favourite 5 questions from each.
1. Where in the world would you most like to travel?
There are so many places I’d like to travel to! I hoping to one day visit New York and Italy, but my ultimate dream would be to see the Northern Lights – I’m guessing Norway would be the ideal spot.
2. What is the best thing about blogging?
When readers leave me comments. It’s so lovely to read what you’ve thought of my post and to know that someone out there is actually reading my stuff!
3. If someone handed you £1000 tomorrow, what would you spend it on?
Right now it’d be a new camera. I love photography and later this year I’m lucky enough to be heading to Florida, so I’d love to have a new fancy camera to take loads of snaps.
4. What do you never leave home without?
My phone. It’s literally attached to my hand.
5. What was the last thing you Googled?
Bradley Cooper. I recently went to watch his new film The American Hustle and the movie reignited my crush on him.
6. What is your favourite movie?
This is such a difficult question. I absolutely adore Pixar’s Up and I watch the Harry Potter movies like I haven’t seen them a million times before.
7. Chocolate or Vanilla?
8. What is your favourite season?
9. Sweet or Savoury?
10. What is your favourite meal of the day?
I think lunch. There’s something very satisfying about a good sandwich.
My nominees for The Sunshine Award
Cake Box Fox | Peaches & Praline | Eat My Shortbread | Daisy’s Desserts | Jen’s Recipe Box
The Kitchen Chronicles | Baby Cakes | Cooking With A Wall Flower | Take The Biscuits | The Not So Creative Cook
Should you wish to take part, (and I hope you do!) these are my questions to you.
1.Why did you start blogging?
2. Sweet or Savoury?
3. If you were to go on any reality TV programme, what would it be and why?
4. What was the last thing you Googled?
5. Night In or Night Out?
6. What has been your favourite blog post to write?
7. What’s the one thing you never leave home without?
8. Where would you most like to travel to?
9. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
10. What can we expect to find from your blog in the future?
– Charlotte x
| Previous Recipe | Disaster Honeycomb Cheesecake! |