I LOVE a good cookie. They’re one of my favourites. Any kind of cookie will do, they’re just the best! You can’t beat a cup of tea and a cookie!
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE COOKIES
200g Unsalted Butter
300g Caster Sugar
1 Large Egg
275g Self-Raising Flour, Sifted
75g Cocoa Powder
100g White Chocolate Chunks
100g Milk Chocolate Chunks
100g Dark Chocolate Chunks
Splash of Milk
1. Preheat the oven to gas mark 6. Grease and line at least two baking trays.
2. Cream together the butter and the sugar until light and fluffy.
3. Add in the egg, and then gradually sift in the flour. Add the cocoa powder.
4. Add in all the chocolate chunks with a generous splash of milk if the mixture is too dry.
5. Combine all the ingredients together.
At this point you may wish to listen to a little One Direction.
(Completely optional, although it is encouraged!)
6. Roll the mixture into about 12 decent size handfuls and place on a baking tray. Make sure there is space between each cookie as they will get BIG! You don’t want them all stuck together!
7. Bake in the oven between 12 to 15 minutes. Don’t be tempted to cook them longer as although they’ll be soft when they come out the oven, they will harden as they cool.
– Charlotte x
| Recipe from Vivianna Does Make Up – The Cookie Monster |